Careers at Corporate Four
IT Support Specialist (Hybrid)
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as an IT Support Technician. As an IT Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing technical assistance and support to our internal staff, ensuring the smooth operation of our organization's IT infrastructure. The IT Support Technician will play a key role in maintaining and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network-related issues. This is an excellent opportunity in the financial services industry to gain valuable hands-on experience.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve IT problems with desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices via the phone, email, in-person or ticketing systems in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
- Prioritize tasks based on urgency and impact on business operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service by effectively communicating technical solutions to non-technical users.
- Set up, configure, and maintain computer systems and software applications.
- Set up new user accounts and profiles and assist with password resets and account lockouts.
- Document all support activities, including troubleshooting steps and resolutions.
- Escalating complex issues to higher-level support when necessary.
- Stay up to date with current technology trends and security threats to improve technical knowledge and proactively address potential vulnerabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications or degrees in IT-related fields are a plus.
- Previous experience in a help desk or customer support role is preferred but not required.
- Experienced knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking concepts.
- Familiarity with Windows and mobile operating systems.
- Familiarity with IT security best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Professional and customer-focused attitude.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your technical skills.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative (Hybrid)
About the job
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills. This position is responsible for working with our agents and carriers, and providing outstanding customer service to our clients.
- Process renewals, endorsements, and audits.
- Answer billing questions.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Submit claims.
- Valid insurance license.
- 2 years of commercial lines customer service experience.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
We currently have immediate openings for Insurance Producers.
Here's what a few of our current agents have to say:
Corporate Four Insurance
"I have worked in the insurance industry as a producer for 25 years. Never have I worked with an agency as genuine and caring as Corporate Four. This industry can be tough for new and old producers, however, in the end, it is the people who make the difference and C4 has the best people in the world. The agency offers unmatched support for the sales and service staff through the latest in technology and insurance company representation that makes it easy to place and retain clients. The marketing department is knowledgeable and helpful, the CSAs are highly trained and efficient, and the agency owners are compassionate and driven so that all employees have the opportunity to succeed. The agency model of using producers who are independent contractors and share in the profits of the agency is the best formula for everyone."
Dan Gutlovics, Agent
Corporate Four Insurance
"I joined Corporate Four back in 2002, straight out of college. It was the best career decision that I could have made! Corporate Four allows me the ability to own my own business, without any of the administrative or overhead hassles. Not only do I operate my own business, but I have ownership of my full book of clients as well (that's job security). On top of all that, I receive 50% of all my commissions that I generate! Just this past year, I qualified to participate in Corporate Four's contingency bonus program, adding another percentage to my annual income.
Corporate Four provides me access to over 25 insurance contract markets, and as we head into a hard market, this will definitely provide me with a competitive advantage! Corporate Four is by far one of the most generous and highly regarded agencies in the Twin Cities."